- Ecuador is the country with the highest population density, which means that it has more inhabitants per square kilometer.
- Brazil is the largest territory in South America.
One of the highest mountains is:
Aconcagua is a mountain located in the Las Heras department, in the Mendoza province, also part of the Andes Mountains.
One of the most important rivers are:
The Amazon River is a well-known river in South America since it is the longest river. That crosses Peru, Colombia and Brazil.
The Rio Plata is formed by the union of the rivers of Parana and Uruguay.
Also the Paraguay River is one of the longest rivers in South America that flows south.
The climate of South America is of a great variety: the warm humidity of the Amazon Rainforest, the dry cold of Patagonia, the aridity of the Atacama Desert, the winds of Tierra del Fuego. On the other hand, in Patagonia there are cold climates (humid in the cordilleran zone and dry in the eastern zone).
- The capital of ecuador is quito
- Spanish is the official language of Ecuador. Kichwa and Shuar are official languages of cultural relations of Ecuador.
- The currency we use in Ecuador is the Dollar.
- Ecuador is in position 68 of the population table, with a population of 17,268,000 people.
- It is the third largest city in Ecuador and capital of the Province of Azuay and Region 6. Its official name is Santa Ana de los Cuatro Ríos de Cuenca and it was founded by the Spanish Gil Ramírez Dávalos, on April 12, 1557.
-Cuenca is the most charming among all the cities of Ecuador. With its cobbled streets, its ancient cathedrals, its colonial parks and the rivers that run through it. Cuenca's culture, as well as its history, are widely represented in the many museums that exist in the city.
Quito is the second highest capital city in the world at 2,830 meters above sea level, it has an area of 4,183 km² and around 2.2 million inhabitants. FLACSO Ecuador is located in the north center of the city .