Loading...Nama: Anastasia Dianingsih
Kelas: XI IPA 3
HOW TO TURN ON A TV
1. First, plug the power of TV’s cable to the electricity.
2. Second, turn on the booster. Usually, there is an Indicator red lamp. Make sure the led is on.
3. Third, plug the antenna to the television.
4. Next, turn on the television by pressing the power button. If the television is still off, press the power button on the remote. If you use receiver or additional device, make sure that you may have to turn it on too.
5. Then, press a number on the remote and you will see a channel. You can change it by pressing the other number. If your channel can’t be changed, please check the batteries or use other universal remote.
6. Last, if you’ve finished watching the television, turn it off to save the electricity. You can also set the timer if you want to watch TV late into the night. So, your television will not watch you back when you fall asleep