These are my absolute most favourite cookies! My grandma bakes a lot with me and she helped me to make my own recipe for these delicious cookies. We have made them lots of times and even baked some to sell at our school fair.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar.
3. Add the egg and mix it in.
4. Add the flour, vanilla essence and chocolate chips. Mix well until combined.
5. Roll the mixture into balls and place on a greased baking tray.
6. Bake for 9-10 minutes until golden.
1 cup chocolate chips - 1 cup ultra fine sugar - 1 1/2 cup self rising flour - 1 1/2 sticks butter - 1 tsp vanilla extract - 1 large egg
I think that this book would help you to make a great foodie and you will happily make food for your family and friends ... And would enjoy while making the food.