These are my absolute most favourite cookies! My grandma bakes a lot with me and she helped me to make my own recipe for these delicious cookies. We have made them lots of times and even baked some to sell at our school fair.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar.
3. Add the egg and mix it in.
4. Add the flour, vanilla essence and chocolate chips. Mix well until combined.
5. Roll the mixture into balls and place on a greased baking tray.
6. Bake for 9-10 minutes until golden.
1 cup chocolate chips - 1 cup ultra fine sugar - 1 1/2 cup self rising flour - 1 1/2 sticks butter - 1 tsp vanilla extract - 1 large egg
I think that this book would help you to make a great foodie and you will happily make food for your family and friends ... And would enjoy while making the food.
Cheese sandwich. Is very popular in children's. Children love to eat cheese sandwich everyday. So sandwich is very yummy and easy to make now there is method below.
Number 1. Have to take Ban and cut into half. Number to we have to take a grilled cheese cube and cover it with breadcrumbs. Number 3 now we have to give the cheese cube into the better of egg you and water. Number 4 now we have to fry the cheese cube in the oil. Now we have to. To take cheese in between the bulb and enjoy a sandwich.
I chose to include my family's recipe for pumpkin soup because my mom makes it for me when it's cold outside. It is very tasty and good with bread. I like helping to chop up the vegetables and sprinkle on the pumpkin seeds.
1. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large saucepan, then gently cook 2 finely chopped onions for 5 mins.
2. Add the pumpkin, cut into chunks, to the pan, then carry on cooking for 8-10 mins, stirring occasionally until it starts to soften.
3. Pour the vegetable stock into the pan and season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, then simmer for around 10 mins or until the squash is soft.
4. Pour the cream into the pan, bring back to the boil, then purée with a blender.