Loading...How to set up a new printer
1. Plug in the printer's power cable and make sure it's turned on.
2. Connect the included cable (usually a USBcable) from the printer to the computer. Note: The process will be different if you're using a wireless printer; we'll talk more about that later on.
3. On your computer, locate the Printersettings. If you're using a Windows computer, you'll find these in the Control Panel. If you're using a Mac, you'll find them in System Preferences.
4. Look for the option to Add a printer, then follow the instructions that appear.
5. Now it's time to try printing something! For example, you could try printing this test page. After you click the link, select File > Print from your web browser's menu, or simply press Ctrl+P on your keyboard (or Command+P if you're on a Mac).
6. A dialog box will appear. Locate and select the new printer from the list, then click Print.
7. The item will then be printed. But if it doesn't work, don't panic! You can try using some of the solutions to common problems below.
You've reached the end of the bookRead again
Made with Book Creator