These are my absolute most favourite cookies! My grandma bakes a lot with me and she helped me to make my own recipe for these delicious cookies. We have made them lots of times and even baked some to sell at our school fair.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar.
3. Add the egg and mix it in.
4. Add the flour, vanilla essence and chocolate chips. Mix well until combined.
5. Roll the mixture into balls and place on a greased baking tray.
6. Bake for 9-10 minutes until golden.
1 cup chocolate chips - 1 cup ultra fine sugar - 1 1/2 cup self rising flour - 1 1/2 sticks butter - 1 tsp vanilla extract - 1 large egg
Serves 4 ⏰ Cooking time: 30 mins
Vegetable soup is a very healthy and nutritious meal, ideal for lunch. The flavours combine for a hearty taste that will remind you of countryside walks with your grandparents.
1. Heat oil in a large dutch oven, chop onion and add with some black pepper and any other seasoning you like, cook for 8 minutes.
2. Add potatoes and carrots and stir gently for another 5 minutes.
3. Add broth and celery, bring to the boil and then simmer for 35 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and season to taste. Serve hot with crusty bread.