When we want a healthy snack, we dip bananas in yogurt, roll 'em in cereal, then freeze. Ta-da! —Scarlett Elrod, Newnan, Georgia
1. Place yogurt and cereal in separate shallow bowls.
2. Insert pop sticks through cut side of bananas.
3. Dip bananas in yogurt.
4. then roll in cereal to coat.
5. Transfer to waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
6. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
7.Transfer to airtight freezer containers
8.seal containers and return pops to freezer.
3/4 cup strawberry yogurt - 2 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal - 4 medium bananas, peeled and cut crosswise in half - 8 wooden pop sticks
Serves 2 ⏰ Cooking time: 5 mins
Chocolate Chip Smoothie
*Add more ice for a thicker smoothie. *Blend the shake for at least 60 seconds to combine everything really well. *Make this smoothie even more chocolatey by using chocolate milk!
1.Mix all ingredients in a blender until well combined.
2. Add more ice for a thicker smoothie.
3. Top with whipped cream, if desired
4. Serve immediately.
1 cup almond milk - 4 chocolate chip cookies - 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips - 1 scoop protein powder , vanilla flavor - 1 cup ice - whipped cream for topping (optional)
Serves 2 ⏰ Cooking time: 17 mins
CHOCOLATE MOLTEN LAVA CAKE
Rich, dense, and fudgy, this chocolate molten lava cake is topped with a sweet and refreshing raspberry sorbet. It is the perfect dessert to enjoy any day, and it's especially perfect for Valentine's!
1. Melt semi-sweet baking chocolate in the microwave at 30 seconds intervals, stirring between each interval.
2. With an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar in a separate bowl. Add the eggs and mix to combine.
3.Then, add the flour, salt, and instant coffee, and mix again until the batter and the flour are just combined.
4. Fold in the chocolate adding half first and then the other half. This will prevent the eggs from getting cooked by the hot chocolate.
5.Divide the batter evenly between two, greased, 6-ounce ramekins and bake at 475 degrees until the top of the cakes have just set, about 11-12 minutes
6. To serve, place the ramekins upside down on a small dessert plate and pat the top slightly to help the cake release into the plate. Dust with powder sugar and top with a nice, big scoop of raspberry sorbet. Yum!