1. Keep all personal information safe. Examples of personal information: Your full name. Your date of birth. Where you live. Phone number. Photos of yourself. Passwords. Your school. E-mail address, etc.
2. Don't try to meet with strangers, because they could not be who you think they are. Just because they say they are a child the same age as you, or something along the lines doesn't mean it is true.
Don't believe everyone on the internet, don't trust them.
3. Don't accept anything you see online, it could be a scam to get your personal information. Or it could get your IP, which is basically where you live.
Irede's 5 Tips For Online Safety!
4. Do NOT rely on everyone in the internet, they could not be who you think they are.
5. Always tell a responsible adult, such as your parents or guardians when you feel uncomfortable because they are always there for you.
Luan's Tips On Staying Safe on the Internet
- If you see something you don't like or you see something inappropriate on the web, tell an adult if you don't know what to do.
- If a stranger tries to contact you, DON'T answer them. Instead, either politely say that you don't know them so you can't talk to them, or block them.
- If you see a suspicious website offering you something for free if you give them your E-mail (or any type of personal info),DO NOT accept the offer. It's probably a scam and they're just trying to get your personal information.
- Do not trust anyone with your password.
- Choose a strong password! Anyone could hack into your account if you have a weak or guessable password. Don't risk it!
- Change your social media/privacy settings on the internet.